In a perfect world, every package delivered by carriers like DHL, FedEx, UPS, and the USPS would arrive on time and in pristine condition, without blemish or damage.
Truth be told, the majority of our orders do ship out and arrive safely at their destinations; some orders, however, have a slightly rougher journey.
So, what should you do if your much-anticipated, much-needed part arrives damaged?
Understand our policies and contact us
We get that the first thing on your mind is returning your order. And trust us - we WANT you to return your order and we want to ship you out a new one.
So, before you do anything else, read our policies (Terms & Conditions, Shipping Policy, and Return Policy) and contact us. Filing a claim, returning your item, and getting a refund or replacement will go that much more smoothly and quickly.
- Read and understand our shipping and return policies. Our policies explicitly state our responsibilities as a business and your responsibilities as our customer. The policies aren’t long and they’re not complicated. A few minutes on these pages will provide you with many of the answers you’re seeking:
- Immediately contact us. The shipping company/carrier is responsible for any damage to your order; however, we WILL contact them on your behalf.
If your damaged item was delivered by LTL, you NEED TO REPORT the damage WITHIN 5 DAYS. In fact, LTL shipments that appear visibly damaged upon delivery should be noted by the driver and photographed immediately.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday-Thursday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Friday
- Keep all the packaging! Damaged or not, the packaging needs to be retained for inspection by the carrier company. Failure to keep damaged boxes and the original packing materials may result in denial of damage claims. It may all look like garbage, but it’s valuable garbage!
Decide what to do next
The second thought you’ll probably have is that you still need/want the part that was damaged during shipping - or that you just want to be refunded.
No problem. We can help you with both options.
Exchanging the damaged part for a new, undamaged part
Let’s start with how you can get a new, undamaged part:
- First, follow the above steps for returning your order.
- Communicate with your Customer Service Representative that you would like a new part to be shipped to you.
- Understand that we first need to receive the original, damaged part back at our warehouse before we can ship out a new, undamaged replacement part. If time is a factor, another option is for you to immediately purchase a replacement with the knowledge that we'll issue you a credit for the damaged part as soon as we receive it.
Getting a refund
- After you return the damaged item and we receive it back you should receive your credit within about 15 days.
- Credit will be applied to the same credit card or account used to purchase the part. (In some cases, a company check will be offered for a refund.)
- You will receive a “Credit Approval” email once your account has been credited. Please note that delays in processing may occur due to your bank or credit card company.
If you haven’t received your refund within 20 days, please call one of our customer service specialists at for assistance. 1-877-498-7278
Know that you'll be taken care of
You are our #1 priority. We’ll take care of you, don’t worry. Our Customer Support Team is here to help answer your questions and provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions and purchases.
Call us at 1-877-498-727.
Email us at email@example.com.
Our promises to our customers
You are our #1 priority! We always put customer service above all else, and stand by our promise to deliver:
- Genuine OEM parts and accessories
- Brand new items (you will NEVER get a used part or accessory from us)
- Top-notch, personalized customer service
- Guaranteed 100% order accuracy when provided with your VIN
- Unbeatable pricing
Our genuine parts and accessories prices are seriously among the lowest that you’re going to find.